We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
For our continuously growing team we are looking for a
Business Analyst fluent in French
- 6-8+ years of experience as a Functional Analyst with extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis,
- Experience with best practices and standards in banking sector, especially in Risk Management domain,
- Analytical ability to ensure comprehensiveness and articulation of functional details,
- Business facing and communication skills, active participant in driving the requirements workshops using specific tools and techniques,
- Experience with requirements analysis, including but not limited to writing estimates based on assumptions and driving clarification meetings with the client (Function Points estimations is a plus),
- Experience with both reporting and interactive experience applications, or at least both the back end and the front end of an application
- Prior experience using a structured analysis framework or methodology of any kind
- Tools, a subset of the following: Jira, RTC, HP Quality Center
- Extensive knowledge of Agile principles and standards (SCRUM Master certification is a plus),
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- Ability to work with remote teams,
- Have a strong delivery focus adhering to consistent documentation standards,
- Ability to prioritize a busy workload and work against specific deadlines.
- Elaborate and validate up to approval within the review cycles for the business signoff of the functional specifications documentation,
- Negotiate and manage functional dependencies between requirements potentially prioritize requirements to reflect those dependencies,
- Focuses on ensuring the requirements meet the current business needs,
- Collect and document requirements in Epics, User Stories and optionally Business use cases,
- Acts as (Proxy) Product owner chairing or participating at all SCRUM ceremonies attends daily standup meetings - when required,
- Offer active feedback in order to provide clarifications on the user requirements to all team members,
- Perform sprint reviews (accept/reject user stories based on acceptance criteria and all predefined scenarios),
- Elaborate requirements traceability matrix and ensure a thorough review and signoff of the derived test cases – provide formal signoff on the coverage of the test cases from a requirements perspective.