May we introduce ourselves? We are the Qualysoft Group, founded in Vienna in 1999 as a company specializing in resource management and software development. With innovative solutions in the areas of business solutions, customer experience management, application services and e-government, we are now one of the leading IT service providers in Europe. We have locations in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, Slovakia, Romania, Serbia and Indonesia. Thanks to the steady growth of our workforce, we now employ over 600 specialists worldwide. With their many years of experience, their high level of expertise and their commitment, they ensure that our customers are satisfied.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team in Munich for further success!
Your contribution makes the difference, your area of responsibility is varied. As Office Manager & Operation Assistant, the smooth running of the Munich office is in your hands. In concrete terms, this means
- In your role, you will provide support in various administrative tasks.
- You will also manage the Munich front and back office and be responsible for fleet management.
- You will be happy to support our colleagues on their business trips and act as a contact person for all aspects of travel management.
- You create documents (e.g. contracts, offers, ...) and file them correctly.
- You will also prepare reports, surveys and evaluations.
- You enjoy organizing various events/trainings (internal & external).
- You enjoy working with the various locations of Qualysoft Holding, because only together can we achieve success!
YOU for us
Your personality counts. You have a passion for order and organization and shine with your service orientation. This also sets you apart:
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship, training in the hotel industry or similar.
- You have also already gained some work experience in a comparable position.
- Your very good MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) make your day-to-day work easier.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and have a very good command of English.
- People returning to work are very welcome!
WE for you
- We aim high: every year we develop new, employee-oriented personnel development measures.
- With us, you have the reins in your hands and the different tasks will definitely give you variety.
- We offer flexibility in terms of time and location.
- You can look forward to unique team events throughout the year.
- You are welcome to use a company car including a parking space for private use.
- Our meal allowance is sure to sweeten your lunch break.
- For shopping queens/kings and bargain hunters, we have corresponding discounts.
With us, you will receive a salary based on your qualifications, professional experience and individual skills.
Ready to embark on an adventure with us?
Then don't wait any longer and contact our recruiter Birgit directly!
firstname.lastname@example.org, +43 1 409 59 87-80
We are looking forward to get to know YOU!