Sales Manager - Consulting & Development Software Services
May we introduce ourselves? We are the Qualysoft Group, founded in Vienna in 1999 as a company specializing in resource management and software development. With innovative solutions in the areas of business solutions, customer experience management, application services and e-government, we are now one of the leading IT service providers in Europe. We have locations in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, Slovakia, Romania, Serbia and Indonesia. Thanks to the steady growth of our workforce, we now employ over 600 specialists worldwide. With their many years of experience, their high level of expertise and their commitment, they ensure that our customers are satisfied.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team in Vienna or Graz for further success!
Your contribution makes the difference, your field of activity is versatile. As a Sales Manager, you will support our customers in Austria in driving their digitization projects forward. In concrete terms, this means:
- You will strategically acquire new customers to build up the IT solution portfolio in Austria, expand existing pipelines and participate in the development and implementation of sales campaigns together with our sales marketing team.
- With your expertise and energy you proactively adjust the group's strategy, open large accounts at C-level and link all competences and locations of Qualysoft Group into delivering the best possible offering.
- As the "face to the customer", you are responsible for holistic customer support in Austria and engage in cross-selling and up-selling.
- In your function you hold presentations of the products at the customer (on site) and you independently prepare customer-specific offers and presales documents.
- You will independently prepare customer-specific offers and presales documents.
- Furthermore, you will conduct contract and price negotiations at the customer's site and coordinate closely with the international departments.
- In addition, you independently conduct sales campaigns on LinkedIn and are the contact person for (potential) customers at trade fairs.
- Order is a must, so you will enter customers into our internal CRM.
- In order to stay up to date, market observation as well as analysis is understandable for you.
YOU for us
Your personality counts. You have a passion for technology and use it paired with customer orientation and communication skills. This also makes you stand out:
- You have at least 2 years of sales experience (field sales, B2B) with IT services.
- You also have an existing personal network in various industries in IT departments.
- If you have a basic understanding of software technology stacks, methodologies and frameworks, you will score extra points.
- You have a driving license (class B) and can imagine traveling within the DACH region (focus on Austria).
- You speak very good German and business fluent English in our international environment.
- Others describe you as a self-starter who knows how to build and manage your own pipeline of opportunities.
- With your professional demeanor, your enjoyment of direct customer contact and your high level of energy, you will not only inspire us, but also our customers.
WE for you
With us, you count as a person and our doors are always open. A breath of fresh air and new ideas are welcome, because standing still is a foreign concept at Qualysoft. You can also expect the following from us:
- We aim high: every year we develop new, employee-oriented personnel development measures.
- Specifically, you can expect training in our solution portfolio as well as numerous certification opportunities to become more and more educated in the technical areas connected to our competences.
- We offer flexibility in terms of time and location.
- You can look forward to joint team ventures.
- We make it easier for you to travel to the office with a package tailored to your needs. You are welcome to use a company car including a parking space for private use.
- Our meal allowance is sure to sweeten your lunch break.
- We have discounts for shopping queens/kings and bargain hunters.
- We guarantee you the "Office with a view" over Vienna from the 20th floor and/or can convince you with the central location of the office in Graz.
- "Nominated for the HERMES Employer Branding Award 2022" can only mean that we are on the right track!
We also apply the collective agreement for "employees of companies in the field of services in automated data processing and information technology". The minimum salary for this position under the collective agreement is € 49.714,00 gross p.a. on a full-time basis.
With us, you will receive a salary based on your qualifications, professional experience and individual skills.
Ready to embark on an adventure with us?
Then don't wait any longer and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org !
We are looking forward to get to know YOU!