We are looking for a Senior Embedded Linux C/C++ Software Engineer to join our team and develop from scratch the software for the new generation of products (wallboxes, controllers, mobile app and IoT Cloud solutions).
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 5 years of professional experience with embedded C/C++ projects
- Experience with working with resource constraint-embedded systems (eg. ARM Cortex A5)
- Skilled in working with Linux in the context of an embedded product: Python/bash scripting, kernel and drivers tweaking to support hardware, or network configuration.
- Deep understanding of such as coding best practices, debugging, unit tests, and version control
- Software Design and Concepts (experience with one or more): Modular applications / Modular software design, design patterns, Domain Driven Design, Actor systems, Enterprise Application Integration Patterns
- Programming skills in an IoT (Internet of Things) environment: Multi-threading, Cloud integration, REST APIs, WebSockets, Messaging technologies (MQTT, ZeroMq)
- Experience or knowledge about Agile Scrum or Kanban principles and like to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated, ability to drive fact-based decisions, excellent problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills, flexible and willing to adapt and respond to change
- Taking ownership and responsibility for solutions provided
- Experience doing code reviews and mentoring less experienced peers
Send us your resume