Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions. Its focus is on financial services providers, telecommunications companies, the automotive industry and energy service providers. Over 500 employees in 6 subsidiaries work together to ensure state of the art solutions for our clients. We are looking for new colleagues in Qualysoft teams for diverse projects providing continuous learning opportunities. Our common goal is to provide honesty, development and a stable background while getting to know the latest technologies. We are waiting for your application for the position below!
Mobile Solution Architect
What you will need to do in the role, and we will help you to do it:
- Function: Identifies the company needs and design the implementation to support it.
- Focus on solutions that affect any of the client’s mobile apps
- Define the solution context and collaborate with the team to develop the solution designs, technical capabilities, and interconnections with other solution architecture elements.
- Designs and documents specific solutions for delivery teams. Works collaboratively with vendors to understand implications and ensures shared solution technology vision is reflected in specific design patterns, designs and implementations delivered through external teams.
- Design solution for customers and stakeholders to add value, while achieving strategic objectives set by business and assuring feasibility and sustainability.
- Document and share designs with respective teams using the Atlassian suite and PlantUML.
- Design solutions that leverage AWS technologies and several SaaS services.
- Partner with Data Analytics / Data Scientists and Value Stream leads to understand data related business problems and identify data opportunities.
- Ensure designs comply with legal / data protection / security / performance requirements and provide leadership for delivery teams to ensure their understanding of solution context.
- Provides feedback and audits actual implementations so that they comply with the shared architecture vision and the solution design
What skills and experience are essential for the position:
- Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer technology or equivalent.
- 1 year experience as a solution designer / IT architect / software architect.
- 5+ years' experience in IT development
- Skills & Competencies:
- Experience with the end-to-end delivery of mobile applications.
- Experience with AWS.
- Knowledge of Architecture Patterns and Data Patterns.
- Knowledge of Integration Patterns and Infrastructure Patterns.
- Skilled with modeling tools Draw.io and PlantUML; Open API Specification (Swagger) or RAML.
- Skilled with Git-based version control and code collaboration tools (Bitbucket, GitLab or GitHub).
- Skilled with IOS and Android ecosystems.
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge
If you have experience in one of these it is a plus:
- Knowledge of MACH design principles, DevOps practices, and Agile knowledge
- Hands-on experience with MuleSoft or Dell Boomi
- Flutter knowledge
Budapest / Home Office
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
+36 70 378 8921