We are looking for a Python Developer who will work on multiple and various projects within the Wholesale Business Line, complying with several business needs, on the technical, functional, as well as on the non-functional and methodology area.
They will be a member of an Agile team that will be dedicated to implement and manage online, real-time, data workflows, pipelines and ETL processes.
Each Agile team owns a portfolio of processes related to their assets and is involved in developing and maintaining them according to a prioritized backlog.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies alongside your team
- Participate in technical analysis design
- Analyze and understand the business requirements, functional analysis and change tasks
- Define and update daily tasks based on the estimated duration of the programming and unit testing phase
- Program Python in a team that delivers business data to regulators
- Develop and maintain software programs according to a set of coding standards
- Employ the CI/CD environment to deploy and configure the software on multiple environments (Dev/Test, Acceptance, Production)
- Use Behavior Driven Design (BDD) and TDD to build all the software, and apply UML (use cases and activity diagrams) to further specify it
- Work in a cloud-driven platform and create neat, fast, message-based solutions.
- Use Kafka, schemas and REST
- Offer training and coaching to fellow team members
- Use the Python paradigm, and as such create small sharp tools.
- Automate the work
- Embrace Open Source and Linux, Postgres, Kafka, Redis/Key DB, and technologies like Docker and WebSocket’s are on the reading list
- At least 3-5 years full-time experience in Python 3
- Experience with relational databases, knowledge to create schemas and write optimized SQL queries
- Prior experience in automation/configuration management systems, such as Ansible/Ansible Tower
Nice to have:
- Applied knowledge of TDD, DevOps and SCRUM
- Hands-on experience with Docker containerization technology
- Working experience with Kafka, Avro, Redis/Key DB
- Practical understanding of ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
Send us your resume