Sales Manager - Software Solutions
May we introduce ourselves? We are the Qualysoft Group, founded in Vienna in 1999 as a company specializing in resource management and software development. With innovative solutions in the areas of business solutions, customer experience management, application services and e-government, we are now one of the leading IT service providers in Europe. We have locations in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, Slovakia, Romania, Serbia and Indonesia. Thanks to the steady growth of our workforce, we now employ over 600 specialists worldwide. With their many years of experience, their high level of expertise and their commitment, they ensure that our customers are satisfied.
We look forward to welcoming you to our German team (office in Munich) for further success!
Your contribution makes the difference, your field of activity is versatile. As a Sales Manager, you will support our customers in Germany in driving their digitization projects forward. In concrete terms, this means:
- As the "face to the customer", you are responsible for holistic customer support in Germany and engage in cross-selling and up-selling.
- You will acquire new customers, expand existing pipelines and participate in the development and implementation of sales campaigns together with our sales marketing team.
- In your function you hold presentations of the products at the customer (on site), among others also on C-Level.
- You will independently prepare customer-specific offers and presales documents.
- Furthermore, you will conduct contract and price negotiations at the customer's site and coordinate closely with the international departments.
- In addition, you independently conduct sales campaigns on LinkedIn and are the contact person for (potential) customers at trade fairs.
- Order is a must, so you will enter customers into our internal CRM.
- In order to stay up to date, market observation as well as analysis is understandable for you.
YOU for us
Your personality counts. You have a passion for technology and use it paired with customer orientation and communication skills. This also makes you stand out:
- You have a completed education in the fields of IT / business (e.g. university or relevant equivalent education).
- You also have at least 2 years of sales experience (field sales, B2B) with IT solutions.
- You can imagine traveling within the DACH region (focus on Germany).
- You speak very good German and business fluent English in our international environment.
- You also score points with your focused, precise and solution-oriented way of working.
- With your professional demeanor, enjoyment of direct customer contact and your strong implementation skills, you will not only inspire us, but also our customers.
WE for you
With us, you count as a person and our doors are always open. We live the Qualysoft team spirit and stand for transparency! A breath of fresh air and new ideas are welcome, because standing still is a foreign concept at Qualysoft. You can also expect the following from us:
- We aim high: every year we develop new, employee-oriented personnel development measures.
- Specifically, you can expect training in our solution portfolio as well as numerous certification opportunities.
- We offer flexibility in terms of time and location.
- You can look forward to unique team events throughout the year.
- You are welcome to use a company car including a parking space for private use.
- Our meal allowance is sure to sweeten your lunch break.
- For shopping queens/kings and bargain hunters, we have corresponding discounts.
With us, you will receive a salary based on your qualifications, professional experience and individual skills.
Ready to embark on an adventure with us?
Then don't wait any longer and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org !
We are looking forward to get to know YOU!