About the team:
You will be joining our partner’s dynamic and innovative team, collaborating closely with strategic partners to ensure the seamless operation and optimization of our global infrastructure.
What you will need to do in the role, and we will help you to do it:
- As the Global Infrastructure Lead, you will provide visionary leadership to ensure the efficiency, security, and adaptability of our partner’s technology infrastructure worldwide. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical leadership to optimize the performance of IT infrastructure in conjunction with their strategic partners and vendor base
- Overseeing the discovery, planning, installation, maintenance, and acceptance of new and updated infrastructure components and services
- Investigating and managing the adoption of tools, techniques, and processes for the management of systems and services, including automation
- Ensuring operational procedures and documentation are up to date and fit for purpose
- Identifying, recording, monitoring, and resolving operational issues
- Aligning service expectations, security requirements, and quality standards.
- Planning the procurement of all infrastructure equipment, related hardware, and software licenses
- Managing vendor contracts, including negotiation, service level management, and streamlining engaged vendors
- Controlling day-to-day spend with the help of Finance and GVM Team
- Participating in service reviews with infrastructure vendors to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ensuring cost-effective infrastructure services and associated contracts are in place
What skills and experience are essential for the position?
- 5+ years of experience in product-based / direct selling businesses with exposure to manufacturing, distribution, and commercial functions
- Visionary mindset with the ability to balance simplicity and cost-effectiveness, performance and resilience, flexibility and scalability.
- Personal drive to understand modern infrastructure technologies and practices, including virtualization, microservices, systems and storage, networks, and security.
- Experience in delivering through a highly outsourced strategic partnership model.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent with related industry experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
+36 20 399 8875