About the team:
Cloud & Security Team as part of Solution Unit is responsible for planning, designing, and deployment of infrastructure & security projects both inside QS Holding, and for external customers.
Pre-sales activities (eg. Technical evangelisation, becoming trusted advisors of our customers, supporting sales in giving an offer, etc.), and supporting our existing customer base is also part of our everyday work. Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities.
What you will need to do in the role, and we will help you to do it:
- Deliver technical solutions using cutting edge technologies and industry best practices to implement hybrid & cloud platform solutions for internal and external customers
- Promote the use of automation to solve technical challenges
- Strives to create reliable, performant and cost-effective solutions as part of the project deliverables
- Engineer and automate hybrid & cloud infrastructure and core components
- Solve technical problems and create viable tooling
- Take responsibilities of implementing governance, security policies and permissions in hybrid & cloud-based infrastructure
- Select appropriate technical approaches and their best use according to product requirements
- Use best appropriate infrastructure automation tools to provision cloud infrastructure components
- Ensure smooth handover of project deliverables to internal and external customers
- Actively contributing to internal projects such as tooling and documentation, sharing reusable best practices
- Coordinating with technical community on guiding technical delivery improvements
- Acting as technical lead for junior colleagues; Mentoring new team members
- Participating in knowledge sharing activities both inside company, and to customers on workshops, planning sessions, etc.
What skills and experience are essential for the position?
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows Server, on-prem communication (eg. Exchange, Skype for Business), and/or collaboration (eg. Sharepoint/Teams) infrastructure and/or Data Platform (eg. SQL Server Analysis Services, Azure SQL) solutions
- 3+ years of technical & delivery experience of Office365 / Microsoft365 and/or Azure IaaS/PaaS based solutions.
- MCSA, MCSE on any of the areas above, or similar level Microsoft Certification
- Ability to communicate effectively both in customer facing situations, and during internal cross-group collaboration
- System administration skills, including scripting (eg. PowerShell), automation & orchestration
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn on the job
- Ability to quickly accomodate changes in an agile company
- Ability to work both independently and in team
If you have experience in one of these it is a plus:
- 1-3 years of DevOps experience
- Identity Management area (eg. ADFS, FIM/MIM)
- Microsoft SQL Server administration
- Security, and Business Continuity areas
- Agile methodologies
- Development, advanced scripting (eg. PowerShell) experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
+36 70 378 8921